12 – 17 September 2018
Universal Hall, Findhorn
Lead by Nele Vandezande and Deborah Jay-Lewin
Click APPLY NOW to complete an application form
The Lab includes:
- Experiencing Open Floor Movement Practice
- Universal movement resources that underlie all healing dance practice
- Professional debrief of the intention, structure and purpose of each movement exercise.
- Open Floor International core values that inform us on and off the dance floor
- A chance to learn about Dynamic Governance — our creative collaboration model.
To attend the Ground Floor Lab, a student must have taken at least 50 hours of conscious dance practice, of which at least 15 hours are Open Floor workshops or classes. For more information about Ground Floor Labs, please click here.
To make an enquiry about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.